Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Glam & Glitz Center Piece

Can I just say that I am UBER impressed with my center piece. I lucked out and didn't buy a single thing for my center piece. So even if the center piece isn't impressive, the fact that I didn't buy anything for it this year IS uber impressive. 



I started with 2 trays from the target dollar spot, that I spay painted 2 years ago black. Then I centered and unscented clearance candle (from Target), in the middle of some snow drift candle holders that I made last year (mod podge brushed random goodwill vases then rolled in an epson salt and fine grain iridescent glitter). I had some Target dollar spot ornaments I laid around the candle holders, and then some large pearls from a costume jewelry necklace I broke last year. I'm glad I saved the beaded because my Christmas center piece went from glitz, to glam and glitz!    

No comments:

Post a Comment