Monday, October 17, 2011

Favorite Blogs


My google reader is always filled with amazing inspiration, though I must admit, I find myself scrolling quickly through my reader for new posts by the bloggers below. Now maybe this isn't proper blog "ediquiete", but I emailed each blogger personally to let them now they rock, and that I was featuring them in this little post. All 5 bloggers are very diverse writers, and no 2 blogs are a like.

Let me introduce you to Jennifer @iHeart Organizing. iHeart this blog, and so will you. Based off her title alone you know her speciality. She knows how keep life organized, and pretty! A lot of the ideas for organizing I've implemented into my own home was been inspired here.

Who doesn't love some humor with their blogs? Jenny over @ My Favorite and My Best is one of the funniest blogs I have found. Though I giggle frequently while reading her blog, and adore her "go there" attitude, its her exquisite style in home decor. It must be because she is a princess! ;) I almost forgot to  mention, I look forward to her Design Star recaps because I LSHMSFOAIDMT (laugh so hard my sombrero falls off and I drop my taco).

Katie is one talented lady @ Bower Power with all her DIY goodness, but the fun doesn't really stop just yet, because she is a fantastic photographer.  I've enjoyed reading about her families first home, her baby boy, and now the transition of their new BEAUTIFUL home. It is fun, even here at my little apartment, to sit back and watch a place completely transform. Point being is I love reading Katie's blog because you can't help but to smile and feel inspired.

I recently came across Miss Indies blog, and while I'm still getting to know her blog, I LOVE IT! She has amazing taste in fashion. It is pretty possible that she loves Autumn more then I do. Back to the fashion, she has a unique taste in it, just like me. She posts some amazing party planning ideas, and vintage love. I can't help but hope my blog can reflect my personal style like she has been able to do with hers.


I'm a big fan of food, I mean who isn't? Jenn @Peas and Crayons happens to be one of my favorite foodie blogs. She really knows what she is talking about when it comes to nutrition. She has a great way of making a vegetarian lifestyle actually fun (no I'm not a vegetarian if your wondering- i just play one on TV)! Besides her good taste in food, she posts some fun DIY projects that I can't wait to try. She has also created one of my favorite "Keep Calm & Carry On'' parodies (check out my side bar). Go to her blog and be foodie inspired!


I just realized that 3 of the 5 bloggers have the name Jen or some sort of it.

**photo credit: pinterest**




3 comments:

  1. LSHMSFOAIDMT (laugh so hard my sombrero falls off and I drop my taco)<------- made me fall off my chair reading this post! bahahaha!!! LOVE you!!!!

    Thanks for featuring me on your bloggy with all these amazing amazing blogs! I feel so flipping honored! =)

    ps: i'm totally not a vegetarian either =) i just have a twisted obsesssion with veggies! haha

    thanks again love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are sweet. thank you for believing in me. someone once said "peeing is believing" and i have to agree.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So honored to be mentioned in this fantastic post! Thank you SO very much! I am in great company!

    xoxo!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete