Thursday, July 5, 2012

Week, and a half through Instragram

I like to do these posts on Mondays, but I let this past week kind of get past myself. I also don't normally post on Thursdays here, but in my fitness and health blogs. Anyways, here is life in South Florida through the lens of my iPhone, and the clever techniques of instagram. 

Scored an amazing iPad2 case from Target

Black bear hanging out on my Grandmas front yard. Nothing scary...at all... She lives in Northern Michigan, just south of Traverse City

I don't go to the mall often, but when I do... I make it count! Who couldn't pass up a buy 3 get 3 free deal from bath and body works? I'd say I am stocked up for the year. 

I prioritized my closet this week, with fitness clothes only. Reaching my -30lb goal by mid August my friends. 

Showing off my freshly manicured nails with a Kate Spade inspired canvas piece. 

Just a friendly reminder

I found this to be rather colorful and inspiring. I have it displayed under my computer monitor as art. 

Lost a couple pounds, treated myself to a reminder of infinite love. 

opps....

Grocery shopping at Target. Getting healthy in this family. What you can't see are the lemon poppy scones... just kidding. 


Feeling oh so pretty with no makeup and my workout gear. 

Having a blast on a day off. 

This stuff is amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment