Monday, March 26, 2012

It's about the bow mood board

It's about the Bow



In my best effects to make my work uniform more fashionable, here we are. I can't get over the logo, a logo I dare not share for the sake of conflict of interest, but I'm trying to make wearing a uniform a little more fun. I promise you I push the boundaries allowed in the code, but anyone daring to make a fashion statement would. I normally keep my nails manicured with simple french tips anyways. But we are not here to talk about nails, no, that is just apart of the outfit. Like I titled, it's about the bow. My shoes are black, like the code requests, but they own a bow. My hair accessories, and necklace are minimale, like the code suggests, all while sporting a bow. To make the outfit a little bit more interesting, we toss in a ruffled logo shirt, and logo vest. The vest I actually wear is cotton, the one posted above is awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment